(An HTML file that can be opened and used in the browser without an internet connection)
The project will automatically start, and there are no green flag or stop sign buttons.
If you want to view or edit the HTML file, you can use the specialized Large File Editor to hide the long lines that may hang or crash normal text editors.
1You may have to deal with privacy laws around cookies outside of Scratch.
2Compatibility mode forces projects to run at 30 FPS, like in Scratch 2.0. Turning this off allows the project to run at a higher framerate (usually 60 FPS, depending on the computer screen's refresh rate).
See the code and previous versions on Github.
- Specific mouse buttons can now be detected using
<key (join [MouseN] ) pressed?>, where
Ncan be 1 for left click, 2 for middle click, 3 for right click, and 0 for touch/pen.
- Fixed an issue where Scratch 2.0 projects with bitmap projects wouldn't work.
- More options for styling variable/list monitors
- Option to generate a .zip of files
- Option to preview the HTMLified project
- Readded the option for a progress counter despite lack of demand
- Fixed HTMLifying 2.0 projects
- Option to remove clone/list length limits
- Option to hide the cursor
- Option for rudimentary pointer lock
- Fixed mouse position and unresized lists not showing
- Default project changed to one of ScratchCat's
- Unfortunately, as part of these changes, I removed the option for a progress bar. If there's demand, I'll try to add it back.
- Support for custom extensions from a URL
- CSS by Mr. Cringe Kid
- Fixed custom stage sizes
- Show an image such as a gif while loading
- Fixed dragging sprites simulating another green flag click
- An offline version of the HTMLifier
- An option to use a custom cloud server for cloud variables instead of saving to localStorage
- A fullscreen button
- An option to change monitor colours
- New ask box
- A status text that shows the assets loaded
- Support the video extension
- Support draggable sprites
- Removed "Scratch" from the name of this utility just in case
- Support 16:9 projects
- Simplify the number of modes for HTMLification
- Cloud variables store in localStorage
- Upload project file instead of using project ID
- Toggle compatibility and turbo mode
- Variable and list watchers
- Project start
CSS by Mr. Cringe Kid.